whos the best

• SU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Orange2389

2nd String
Our fan base seems like one big family, especially on here. Not only do we talk about our current team and the activities the players and coaches are involved in, but we always make sure to keep an eye out for our alumni players. Whether they have successful careers or not, I am proud that we stand behind them no matter what. Its great that we still show support to all of our players who left our program. I am glad to be apart of this fan base and Carmelo said it best- There are truly no fans like Syracuse fans!

You forgot to add an asterisk to your post.

* Except Fab Melo, DeShaun Williams, Louie McCroskey, Josh Wright, Paul Harris, and 90% of the guys who played football from 2005-2009... But especially Fab Melo

I still follow any former Cuse player, I followed Paul Harris last year in the NBDL and I always love it when I'm watching a NFL game and here a player went to SU no matter what year!

What's your beef with Paul Harris? That guy played harder than most guys the past 10 years. Frustrating, sure, but I'll always be a fan of Paul.

What's your beef with Paul Harris? That guy played harder than most guys the past 10 years. Frustrating, sure, but I'll always be a fan of Paul.

Who said I have a beef with Paul Harris?

The original post talked about our "fan base" as a whole stating, "Whether they (former players) have successful careers or not, I am proud that we stand behind them no matter what."

And my mention of putting in an asterisk for Paul Harris, Fab Melo, DeShaun Williams and several others was merely a sarcastic jab at the members of this forum... Pointing out that a handful of former Orangemen don't get the type of respect and adoration that the original post suggested.

Paul Harris has been - and occasionally still is - put through the ringer around here.

And Fab Melo is still seemingly crucified every week.

So no, I don't have a specific problem with Paul Harris, or any former player for that matter.

But to suggest that the Syracuse fan base adores all former players - regardless of circumstance and performance - is false.

The original post talked about our "fan base" as a whole stating, "Whether they (former players) have successful careers or not, I am proud that we stand behind them no matter what."

And my mention of putting in an asterisk for Paul Harris, Fab Melo, DeShaun Williams and several others was merely a sarcastic jab at the members of this forum... Pointing out that a handful of former Orangemen don't get the type of respect and adoration that the original post suggested.

Paul Harris has been - and occasionally still is - put through the ringer around here.

So no, I don't have a specific problem with Paul Harris, or any former player for that matter.

But to suggest that the Syracuse fan base adores all former players - regardless of circumstance and performance - is false.
and you didnt even go to the side of the coin where guys like Forth and Triche reside.

the one where you give your all, have a low ceiling but a rock solid floor...and get your arse booed every game.

Oh Lord

Yeah as good as our fans our, there's a lot of vitriol from grown men directed to kids they've probably never met.

Unfortunately, this is too accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom