the truth.... carrier dome and ESPN | Syracusefan.com

the truth.... carrier dome and ESPN

retro44

Living Legend
built the syracuse program more than anything else,Boeheim just is going for the ride here.

You're a national treasure. Great post.

I forgot why I don't come to the board after losses, thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

built the syracuse program more than anything else,Boeheim just is going for the ride here.
Then please, for the love of god, get lost.

how many more losses in a row till ridiculousness starts sounding right?
Losing sucks and how we have been losing lately seems like pure ridiculousness but its only three games of one season.

Bar none: the dumbest thing ever written on this board ... and it has stiff competition. You could be 15 deep -- a la Marsh -- and it wouldn't excuse it.

i never liked boeheim nor will i ever like him.

i have other reasons than just the coaching....lets just leave it at that

Christ, every time I think you have hit your low point, you go even lower.

That's fine. He is not a great guy. But he is a very good coach. You can't change that.

Flat out, you're an idiot.

Bar none: the dumbest thing ever written on this board ... and it has stiff competition. You could be 15 deep -- a la Marsh -- and it wouldn't excuse it.
and stevie thompson said numerous times on why he came to syracuse as did other players

So why don't you consider keeping your personal animus against the guy to yourself?

Your BS is poisonous.

Still doesn't give your original post any credence.

and stevie thompson said numerous times on why he came to syracuse as did other players
so what? We were good before Steve Thompson. Did the Dome and ESPN and the Big East help a lot. Of course. But other schools had ESPN and the Big East.

No clue what you're talking about -- are you saying he got paid?

No. He is saying that watching espn and syracuse at the dome got him to go to Syracuse.

no...he came because of the opportunity to play in front of huge crowds on a new t.v. network.

if we were still playing in front of a small arena I highly doubt we would be ranked year in and year out...

No. He is saying that watching espn and syracuse at the dome got him to go to Syracuse.
Wow -- even dumber -- jumped to a worse conclusion based on the insanity of the OP.

no...he came because of the opportunity to play in front of huge crowds on a new t.v. network.

if we were still playing in front of a small arena I highly doubt we would be ranked year in and year out...
yeah, and Jim calhoun wouldn't be in the Hall of Fame without the Big East. I bet you have every reason to dislike jb. He is not a gem. But he is a damn good coach. Whether we are winning or not. We play good teams. Sometimes they beat you.

And who's responsible for that?

Yeah you're probably right. Any coach in America would have 900 wins like JB does.