The two dudes on "Disturbing the peace" talk show | Syracusefan.com

The two dudes on "Disturbing the peace" talk show

Dcuse

All Conference
completely DITCHED the Cuse this week.I mean,you talk about diving off the bandwagon. These guys rendered Syracuse a Division II team this week. That guy Steve Nycom(I think)quote(paraphrase)on MCW,"10 assists against Alcorn St. is nice but what are you gonna do when you face somebody?" Now, I know we have a big-time uphill battle tomorrow,even with Southerland,
BUT Jim Boeheim has served as much Crow over the years as any coach in America. He's actually,I think, better when they are underdogs which hasn't been very often lately.

completely DITCHED the Cuse this week.I mean,you talk about diving off the bandwagon. These guys rendered Syracuse a Division II team this week. That guy Steve Nycom(I think)quote(paraphrase)on MCW,"10 assists against Alcorn St. is nice but what are you gonna do when you face somebody?"

Well, that IS the question du jour, isn't it?
BUT Jim Boeheim has served as much Crow over the years as any coach in America. He's actually,I think, better when they are underdogs which hasn't been very often lately.
And that is an ace up our sleeve.

I hope JB can concoct a miracle tomorrow, but this team needs to find itself if it hopes to win. We can't expect to play the way we have since Arkansas, without our best shooter, and pull out a victory. Brandon, CJ, and MCW cannot have off games, and our bigs need to own the tin. Anything short and we're in for a long afternoon.

We also can't let some no-name white dude light us up from three like we've done with Kuric and Marra over the years. And I know Pitino has the next generation of Annoying White Guy on his bench waiting for us.

we haven't had the pleasure of being the underdog in a while. we might get our ass kicked. or we might pull one. either way, its january and this game does not determine the fate of our season.

completely DITCHED the Cuse this week.I mean,you talk about diving off the bandwagon. These guys rendered Syracuse a Division II team this week. That guy Steve Nycom(I think)quote(paraphrase)on MCW,"10 assists against Alcorn St. is nice but what are you gonna do when you face somebody?" Now, I know we have a big-time uphill battle tomorrow,even with Southerland,
at least 8 TOs for MCW :-(

I really don't care about two guys I never heard of. And most other people in America have never heard of them either.

Yeah but they're polluting our airwaves in town here. Actually,their show is pretty good. DC ,GMac and Hop are regulars. This week though,they riled up this emotional Cuser. I really shouldn't drive while listening to them.

They're experts, they also said we were going to lose the previous two games.

Infanti is ok. He at least sees both sides of the spectrum. Mcmanus on the other hand is a total debbie downer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infanti is ok. He at least sees both sides of the spectrum. Mcmanus on the other hand is a total debbie downer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Infanti,I assume is older because he is infinitely more mature than the other two. That Nycom guy is the proverbial " Sky is Falling" guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom