The U vs UNCCheat | Syracusefan.com

The U vs UNCCheat

Miami up 3 with 9 seconds

Berry hits a 3 to tie.

Newton hits a 3 from just inside halfcourt FTW.

once it got across half court Miami should have fouled and it would never come to that

Always good to watch UNC lose. Should help our bubble condition right?

Not really. Makes us feel better but I think it's insignificant.
We control our destiny. Win.

Very true. Win out and get one ACCT win and I think we are looking at an NCAA berth :cool:

Kudos to Miami. They got the huge win vs UNC they needed to likely get in...road win no less. These teams took care of business...unlike some who didn't (who shall remain nameless).

bandicam 2018-02-28 09-57-48-726.jpg

Same spot on the floor as Ennis. That dudes expression on the Carolina bench is priceless.

View attachment 123783

Same spot on the floor as Ennis. That dudes expression on the Carolina bench is priceless.
#42 celebrating after every UNC basket at the Dome was starting to tick me off. Act like you've been there before. I have no problem with bench players going crazy for SportsCenter top 10 highlight dunks, but a routine uncontested dunk by a 6'6 Theo Pinson doesn't warrant you acting like you're at an AND-1 exhibition in Rucker Park. Have fun sitting the bench for 4 years kid. Keep working hard and stay in school.

miami was getting in regardless

I maintain that @ ND win saved them last week. ND collapsed late and Miami took control of it at the end. During that game I was expecting them to lose, then to UNC and VTech after that, and then to be OUT and needing a game or two in the ACCT. But, yeah, they were certainly in after the ND game last Monday. Still don’t think they are very good. From the opening tip, UNC decided to take the night off on defense.

#42 celebrating after every UNC basket at the Dome was starting to tick me off. Act like you've been there before. I have no problem with bench players going crazy for SportsCenter top 10 highlight dunks, but a routine uncontested dunk by a 6'6 Theo Pinson doesn't warrant you acting like you're at an AND-1 exhibition in Rucker Park. Have fun sitting the bench for 4 years kid. Keep working hard and stay in school.

The Jackass looked like he was laughing a couple of seconds later. With the way he acted at the Dome, maybe he should switch to the cheerleading squad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom