The Upside -Louisville | Syracusefan.com

The Upside -Louisville

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We got 5, 5 and then 6 yards on our first three plays. Then we got “off schedule”.

- Sean Tucker still looked like Sean Tucker. He got 95 yards on 19 carried and now had 1,362 on the year. He passed Walter Reyes, (1,347) for second place on the all-time single season rushing list, with only Joe Morris (1,372 ahead of him. He’ll likely pass it next week when that game is still competitive rather than doing it in a game that was long lost.

- If we can pull off an upset in these last two game and get to a bowl, today will just be remembered as a bump in the road, much like the 3-36 loss to Notre Dame in 2018.

- That’s all I’ve got.

5-5 with 2+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Every so often on days like today I feel like I'll open this message and just see "nm" But I know you'll always find a couple of things.

Szmyt kicked a 42 yard field goal, which kinda shocked me (wouldn't have thought I'd ever see that).

Every so often on days like today I feel like I'll open this message and just see "nm" But I know you'll always find a couple of things.

Szmyt kicked a 42 yard field goal, which kinda shocked me (wouldn't have thought I'd ever see that).
Smyzt looked a little shocked too

Attachments

• F4E69220-7470-4F49-A4D5-03277F1978F6.png
    F4E69220-7470-4F49-A4D5-03277F1978F6.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 90
Louisville fans who went to the game and were expecting to watch an exciting game instead saw an SU team that was playing so poorly that it was actually a boring afternoon for Louisville fans. Sure the first half was fun for them but the second half? Inept football in 40 degree weather?

SU football bored their fans to death.
That’s my contribution to this thread.

the game was over at halftime so you could go do something productive?

the game was over at halftime so you could go do something productive?

I emptied my drawer that had all the important papers that had collected over the year onto the living room table and started to get them organized.

The situation was that desperate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom