The Upside- North Florida | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- North Florida

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We needed to win and we got it. Every journey begins with a first step.

- Andrew White was White Hot with 7 three pointers and 26 points, 15 in the first half when our offense stagnated.

- DaJuan Coleman was very active, looking for his shot and scored a career high 15 points.

- Tyus Battle was 6 for 7 from the field and scored 19 points, more than doubling his previous out-put. JB also liked his work at the top of the zone.

- Frank Howard had a career high of his won with 13 assists . JB liked the way he penetrated. That gave us four guys who had good games. I usually say that if 1-2 guys play well, you lose. If 3-4 guys play well you probably win. If it’s more than that, you blow them out. And we’ve got some other guys who can play well.

5-2 with 24+ to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
Most shocking thing of all of that to me was a 5th year former McDonald's all American senior scored a career high 15 points.

A voice of reason --as always.

Most shocking thing of all of that to me was a 5th year former McDonald's all American senior scored a career high 15 points.
Here was something most posters haven't mentioned. DaJuan was IN IT to WIN IT, and not only was he fighting ferociously, he kept imploring the crowd to get in it as well. And we did! Every single time he waved his arms, we got loud, and every time he did something ferocious, we cheered like hell. DaJuan was the emotional leader of the team and crowd last night.

Here was something most posters haven't mentioned. DaJuan was IN IT to WIN IT, and not only was he fighting ferociously, he kept imploring the crowd to get in it as well. And we did! Every single time he waved his arms, we got loud, and every time he did something ferocious, we cheered like hell. DaJuan was the emotional leader of the team and crowd last night.

Someone's gotta do it, might as well be him.

Why do your posts that have a shred of positivity all feel like left-handed compliments?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom