The Upside- Oklahoma State | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- Oklahoma State

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Elijah Hughes overcame tight defense and foul trouble to score a career high 28 points on 8 for 15 shooters with 5 three pointers and 7 for 8 from the line with everything else collapsing around him.

- After a rough start with a defender in his face every moment, Joe Girard wound up scoring 12 points with 9 assists and 3 steals. He’s a tough kid. He’s made the first 15 free throws of his collegiate career. That streak could go on for a while.

- Bourama Sidibie got banged around and ganged up on but he still scored 6 points and had 9 rebounds in 21 minutes.

- Quincy Guerrier also struggled inside but at least he was there. He only tried one trey but scored 4 points with 6 rebounds a block and steal in 20 minutes.

- I was impressed that Robert Braswell came in and immediately hit a three. ESPN….Barclay’s Center, we’re way behind. Who cares.? I have the ball and I can make this shot so…BOOM!

- To paraphrase Dino Babers, I guess we just have to wait for the giraffes and the ostriches to grow up. Maybe then we can have a good team.

4-2 with 25+ to be done
LET’S GO ORANGE!

So funny I clicked this and a big Black Friday ad popped up and I was like...yeah I guess the upside of this game is it’s over and I can focus on Black Friday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom