The Upside - VT II | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - VT II

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Judah Mintz really put on a show with 21 points, 3 rebounds, 8 assists and a steal. It was Judah Mintz vs. Justyn Mutts and both are very good players.

- Jesse Edwards wasn’t given much of a chance by the refs but played well when he was in there with 9 points, 5 rebounds and 3 steals.

- Jim finally started Malik Brown and it wasn’t a disaster. He had 11 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks, as assist and a steal in 33 minutes and was 5 for 6 from the field. We had a 10-9 lead after the first five minutes and the game was only 17-21 after 10 minutes.

- Symir Torrence had 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and an assists in 15 minutes of play. He thrives in pressing situations.

- Justin Taylor played a lot and pretty well. He hit four three pointers for 12 points and had a couple of rebounds and assists. If he and Bell could ever really get going….

- We shot 52% inside the arc, 39% outside of it and 71% from the line. I’ll take that.

13-9 with 10+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Last edited:
- Judah Mintz really put on a show with 21 points, 3 rebounds, 8 assists and a steal. It was Judah Mintz vs. Justyn Mutts and both are very good players.

- Jesse Edwards wasn’t given much of a chance by the refs but played well when he was in there with 9 points, 5 rebounds and 3 steals.

- Jim finally started Malik Brown and it wasn’t a disaster. He had 11 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks, as assist and a steal in 33 minutes and was 5 for 6 from the field. We had a 10-9 lead after the first five minutes and the game was only 17-21 after 10 minutes.

- Symir Torrence had 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and an assists in 15 minutes of play. He thrives in pressing situations.

- Justin Taylor played a lot and pretty well. He hit four three pointers for 12 points and had a couple of rebounds and assists. If he and Bell could ever really get going….

- We shot 52% inside the arc, 39% outside of it and 71% from the line. I’ll take that.

13-9 with 10+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!
Disagree about Jesse. He had a rough, rough game.

Disagree about Jesse. He had a rough, rough game.
Agree. I think that's the first observation that Jesse played well and that's not what I saw.

Agree. I think that's the first observation that Jesse played well and that's not what I saw.

He was able to produce some decent numbers in the time he got to play. After a game like that, you'll find the 'upsides' at the bottom of the barrel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom