The value of a college education! | Syracusefan.com

The value of a college education!

Flacusian

All Conference
Ever since a certain player named Smart was fortunate enough to make a shot which prevented Syracuse from getting it's first National Championship in Basketball until nearly 2 decades later, it seems there has always been a special place in my heart for heartbreak and hardship for all things Indiana. I happened upon this little nugget and it made me glad and proud that I'm Orange rather than... well see for yourself.

Ever since a certain player named Smart was fortunate enough to make a shot which prevented Syracuse from getting it's first National Championship in Basketball until nearly 2 decades later, it seems there has always been a special place in my heart for heartbreak and hardship for all things Indiana. I happened upon this little nugget and it made me glad and proud that I'm Orange rather than... well see for yourself.

This is a classic.
His face when Pat Sajak congratulates the winner is priceless.

What's interesting is...this guy, Julian Batts, is supposedly an honors student at IU.
And despite these debacles, he actually WON THE GAME!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...st-says-student-who-flubbed-wheel-of-fortune/

Two lessons:

1. Persistence pays.

2.So does being in the right place at the right time.
Like the A & M student who gets to clean up his mess.

I watched that Wheel Of Fortune show, I've never seen a contestant make so many mistakes. Years ago I watched somebody make the costliest one-game mistake I've ever seen on that show, you'll never see one worse than this: