The verdict is in | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The verdict is in

That place kills me. One post says he's coming back. A couple right under it says he left school. One act comedy.

Funny thing is, once we hear the decision, 1/2 the people will have been right and 1/2 wrong. The 1/2 right will claim they knew all along when in fact, until the decision is handed down, nobodies source knew the outcome.

Sent from my DROIDX

Would he really torture us if it didn't look like all would be well?

I hope not thats for sure.

Funny thing is, once we hear the decision, 1/2 the people will have been right and 1/2 wrong. The 1/2 right will claim they knew all along when in fact, until the decision is handed down, nobodies source knew the outcome.

Sent from my DROIDX

So true. Should make for an interesting reaction.

Soo.. considering the Fine ordeal.. if the decision is no more Fab this year.. does this along with the fine ordeal sway the recruiting outcome against us again?

Would he really torture us if it didn't look like all would be well?

I hope not thats for sure.

I seriously don't know what the decision is nor when we will hear.

Sent from my DROIDX

Ouch! Swallowed the bobber along with that hook, line & sinker... :)

My avatar explains it all

I trust Francis. Guess I am cancelling my New Orleans in April plans.

Unless Rak and BMK get on some roids quick, Elite 8 is the ceiling.

I trust Francis. Guess I am cancelling my New Orleans in April plans.

Unless Rak and BMK get on some roids quick, Elite 8 is the ceiling.

I think that was his reaction to looking at this thread

one can only hope

A negative decision would ruin my afterglow of wrecking that white-out, and really temper my expectations.

Sent from my DROIDX

So you are evil, :D at least you used the opertunity to point out how much Gtown sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX

So in other words, I should stop hitting refresh every 10 seconds looking for the news to break?

one can only hope

A negative decision would ruin my afterglow of wrecking that white-out, and really temper my expectations.
Paulie P is right, that was my reaction to the thread. I dunno what is going to happen with Fab and just anxiously waiting to hopefully hear some good news like everybody else.

at least it was an accurate statement of fact and not a wild guess as to what's up with Fab's situation

i took it as good news with boeheim wiping his brows, like 'whew that was close'

so we have 3 totally different views of francis's post.

Actually any other year and the university might be able to re-instate melo. With the present circumstances with bernie,plus federal laws on student privacy the university almost has to suspend melo. They can't afford at this time to be perceived as doing something shady. The situation at PSU with Paterno almost makes SU suspend melo permanently so it doesn't look like JB is running the university. Doyle at CBS would be doing a writeup 2 o 3 times a day for the next month. I hope i'm wrong but thats the way it looks to me.

Actually any other year and the university might be able to re-instate melo. With the present circumstances with bernie,plus federal laws on student privacy the university almost has to suspend melo. They can't afford at this time to be perceived as doing something shady. The situation at PSU with Paterno almost makes SU suspend melo permanently so it doesn't look like JB is running the university. Doyle at CBS would be doing a writeup 2 o 3 times a day for the next month. I hope i'm wrong but thats the way it looks to me.

I think that's an impossible statement to make without a detailed understanding of the circumstances.

ccccre.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom