The View From 331: Boston College | Syracusefan.com

The View From 331: Boston College

DoubleDee

All American
Did things a little different this week. Had a guest and his boys along, and he offered to drive since I gave the tickets. We went to his preffered spot of Skytop. $20 to park and take the shuttle. Very convenient, and smooth. Lots of tailgaters, and at least one from BC. I will still continue to park free and walk from my usual spot, but it’s nice to see how the other half live so I know what to do the next time I have guests or it is a monsoon or something.

We got off the bus and walked right into the Quad which is our usual destination anyway. Right away my boy hit me up for a Tucker shirt. How could I say no?

We walked toward the band performing at Hendricks and immediately ran into Eric Dungey. We had just been talking about the fact that he had planned on being up and hitting a variety of tailgates. We fist bumped, he said hi to the boys and told us to have fun at the game. He is one big dude. I have talked to him before, but I always seem to be surprised at just how large he is. Nice kid.

We also saw Miss Pennsylvania Meghan Sinisi on the quad. Looking lovely, the former Orange Girl also made an appearance during the band performances along side the current Orange Girl.

In an unexpected move, most likely due to weather, flip flop guy wore sneakers. Thank you Jesus.

The SUMB halftime performance of Thriller was fun, as they dropped their instruments and did the infamous dance from the music video. Very entertaining, and they even included the Vincent Price narration and laugh at the end.

I think the video sound in the stadium was a little better this week. Hopefully it will continue to improve every event. I will add to that though, that when you go to the rest room during game play, the audio is crystal clear, and crisp. It gives a you a taste of what things are intended to sound like. I still say it’s the roof, as the crowd as small as it was was very loud.

The video and dramatics to head into the 4th quarter is very nice, and gets everyone fired up pretty well. Nicely done!

My only comment regarding football: this team is fun. Win or lose, the boys themselves are giving us everything they got, even if you question what the coaches are doing. Shrader, like Dungey, is not perfect, but I always get the sense that there’s a chance on any given down. And Mr. Tucker is special. Can’t find a better word for it.

Untill next time,

LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom