The View From 331: Stanford | Syracusefan.com

The View From 331: Stanford

DoubleDee

All American
Well….

1 football question: what was the deal with the obvious jump by the lineman on the first field goal formation to end the game? Flags flew, but they never moved them back. I miss a time out?

I was a little surprised at the empty sections out there, and the student section right next to me was not as full as previous weeks.

Dare I say the sound system was WAY better? For the first time it actually seems like they made some adjustments for the better.

The lighting seemed different, particularly during the dark out moments like the National Anthem. There were orange and blue lights shining down onto the crowd, and some that seemed to be changing in the corners. Looked pretty sweet.

Much less canned music this week, and more band. As it should be.

Out of town scores included MLB. Have we ever seen that before? Not that I can recall.

Apparently bras are going away?

I am one that never complains about the concessions for the most part, as they are better than they used to be by a mile. That said, this game was different. I bought a chicken sandwich at like 6:30 and I couldn’t finish it was so bad. Bad as in dry, and old. And not hot. The fries were well beyond fresh. Very disappointed. You would think the food an hour before kick would be reasonably new. I felt like I was eating a 3rd quarter sandwich.

All I got this week. Hopefully things are better next week against HC.

LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom