The wait is unbearable, | Syracusefan.com

The wait is unbearable,

SaltineWar

Scout Team
but at least we get to be Bulldogs fans on Thursday.

The Fresno State faithful are expecting big things this year, http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/08/21/3454600/men-for-the-moment-fresno-state.html.
large

My prediction for Rutgers this year is a slow decent into the realization that they are not who they think they are; followed by their recruiting class realizing that too.

3rd in the AAC, behind Louisville and Northern Idaho University of the Rockies. A blow out loss to Fresno, with 100 yards of offense and 3 TOs.

Why do we care about who Fresno State plays?

I'm baffled.

Deny it all you want - but if you have orange in your blood, there is a small part of you that is reviled by Rutgers fans thinking they are relevant - and - its fun to watch them slink back to the bottom of CFB.

As a lifelong bleeder of orange...i have always..and always will completely ignore rutgirls because they were and always will be irrelevant.

The game to look forward to on Thursday is UNC-So. Carolina. Conference rival against a team with this man:
clowney.0_standard_352.0.gif

The game to look forward to on Thursday is UNC-So. Carolina. Conference rival against a team with this man:

Yep, only two games I care about on Thursday because I think they'll be good games involving interesting teams. UNC/South Carolina, followed up by Ole Miss at Vandy.

I'm sure I'll check the scores on Friday morning and if Rutgers lost, I'll chuckle a bit. But that will be the end of it.

I heard Aresco this morning on Brando. It was brutal radio. It made me thankful once again.

As a lifelong bleeder of orange...i have always..and always will completely ignore rutgirls because they were and always will be irrelevant.

Meh. I think you're thinking relevant to us as Syracuse fans (which I agree with you 1000%) vs. relevant in college football at all. As much as we think they are nothing but on our shoes - the national media has been hoodwinked by Shady and now Flood. I'm just advocating slowing down enough to see the car wreck.