The weird part of this years schedule | Syracusefan.com

The weird part of this years schedule

Dave85

Living Legend
We are at the part of the schedule that's irritating. Why couldn't tomorrow nights game be on Wed like the previous two mid-week games? And this Saturday's away game is followed by a Monday night home game. Kind of irritating. Then we have Sunday - Wed game instead of a Saturday - Wed game.

I tend to see conspiracies in everything. Maybe it's just me. It just seems like our schedule was engineered to make it more difficult.

Did George H.W. Bush Coordinate a JFK Hit Team? | Veterans Today

We are at the part of the schedule that's irritating. Why couldn't tomorrow nights game be on Wed like the previous two mid-week games? And this Saturday's away game is followed by a Monday night home game. Kind of irritating. Then we have Sunday - Wed game instead of a Saturday - Wed game.

I tend to see conspiracies in everything. Maybe it's just me. It just seems like our schedule was engineered to make it more difficult.

I think its good for us. Clemson just got pasted Yesterday and they only get one day before we come to town. We are on a high they are on a low.

Hey Dave, your going to get tagged as a tin foil mad hatter giving links to articles like that, which expose the truth of America's darkside.

Hey Dave, your going to get tagged as a tin foil mad hatter giving links to articles like that, which expose the truth of America's darkside.

It's not that I believe in the conspiracies but I am fascinated by how people connect the dots. I'm more like a conspiracy collector than an actual believer. Water fluoridation, chemtrails, Soros, 9/11, JFK, USS Liberty, Operation Northwoods, ancient astronaut theorists, etc...