The Yankees are smart in letting MLB take the lead in the Arod investigation. If anything tsangibl | Syracusefan.com

The Yankees are smart in letting MLB take the lead in the Arod investigation. If anything tsangibl

CaliCuse

All American
is discovered the Yanks can't be accused of dumping the creep and his contract without just cause.The Yankees have nothing to lose by severing ties according to contract violations that relate to this kind of thing.Arod is now a pariah in the big city and I doubt he ever hears a cheer again in the stadium. Thats fine with me.:mad:

is discovered the Yanks can't be accused of dumping the creep and his contract without just cause.The Yankees have nothing to lose by severing ties according to contract violations that relate to this kind of thing.Arod is now a pariah in the big city and I doubt he ever hears a cheer again in the stadium. Thats fine with me.:mad:
Don't kid yourself, Cali. If he somehow actually sees the field in a Yankee uniform again and is productive, he'll be cheered and embraced by many. That's just the way it is.

Don't kid yourself, Cali. If he somehow actually sees the field in a Yankee uniform again and is productive, he'll be cheered and embraced by many. That's just the way it is.

LOL, of course. If A-Rod hits a game winning HR no one is going to cheer him? Come on

I fully understand and expect that he would be cheered. Such is the mind set of the average fan. Anything and everything is forgiven if the production is there. ZSee Ray Lewis and a double murder charge. Of OJ got out of prison and ran for 1500 yards in a season for some team he might even get a Standing "O" Fans are bat crap crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom