There is a virus | Syracusefan.com

There is a virus

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
going throughout the athletic department right now -- Chandler Jones mentioned how he had lost ten pounds due to an illness during the SU Pro Day. There are other football players ill as well. CJ was noted to be feeling ill -- from the looks of things, a few other guys could have been ill as well.

Not saying this was the cause of yesterdays first half brain fart, but it could be a factor in the sluggishness and distant looks on the kids faces.

as an aside -- it seems every year around this time some sort of bug hits the sports programs like a ton of bricks ... time to buy more cleaning supplies and disinfectant!

Well talk about awful timing.

Keep the team away from campus!

There is a virus going around the country. My Daughter and many of her friends in Seattle have it. Back in CO alot of people have it. It may be a blessing that the team got this early as they should be well by next thursday. On a related note i hope that Jim goes 10 deep next thursday and gives everyone a taste and a rest. He should go as deep as possible for as long as possible to keep everyone sharp and rested

oh you had me worried about a computer virus...shucks a virus that affected play...not buying it aside from CJ...who twitted not feeling well. Scoop must have a virus that began before and lasted through senior day and last two tournament games...

as an aside -- it seems every year around this time some sort of bug hits the sports programs like a ton of bricks ... time to buy more cleaning supplies and disinfectant!

It's going around. I've had a bad sinus headache all week. And I swear I've NOT been in contact with anyone at the Melo Center.

60 degrees one day, and snow the next. :noidea:

cj was not himself. they got 5 days to knock this crap outta them.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

going throughout the athletic department right now -- Chandler Jones mentioned how he had lost ten pounds due to an illness during the SU Pro Day. There are other football players ill as well. CJ was noted to be feeling ill -- from the looks of things, a few other guys could have been ill as well.

Not saying this was the cause of yesterdays first half brain fart, but it could be a factor in the sluggishness and distant looks on the kids faces.

Everyone in the Westhill School District seems to have gotten it, including me. It's awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom