There is nothing better than being at the BET... | Syracusefan.com

There is nothing better than being at the BET...

This will justifiably receive a lot of likes.

On Thursday afternoon knowing that your playing Friday. It is glorious.
I have never...not once...witnessed us win a BET game. And I've been several times. My most vivid memories are Austin Croshere going off on us and blowing a 17 pt lead with 10 minutes to go in 95, and my last appearance featured Arinze's injury in 2010. Trying to decide whether to head down for tmrw night...

image.jpg

I have never...not once...witnessed us win a BET game. And I've been several times. My most vivid memories are Austin Croshere going off on us and blowing a 17 pt lead with 10 minutes to go in 95, and my last appearance featured Arinze's injury in 2010. Trying to decide whether to head down for tmrw night...
My advice to you--- stay home.

Indeed. Party tonight, sleep in tomorrow. And pay back those SOBs in fitting style tomorrow night.

That was my last Big East tournament also. Right before I moved to AZ. Was sitting with Quentin Hillsman right behind the Georgetown cheerleaders. AO fell right in front of my feet. I tried to tell him he was OK and to get up. Then I saw Andy put his shirt over his head, and knew it was bad. Everyone says AO was screaming in pain, but he really wasn't. I first thought he was going to be OK. I will always remember that moment. I want revenge for that!!!

how does JarheadJim have 3 likes and Jake has 17?

No way that can be justified.

On Thursday afternoon knowing that your playing Friday. It is glorious.

Sorry...there is nothing better than watching the late game on Saturday night while knowing your team is already in the finals on Monday night...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom