There's just something about this ad | Syracusefan.com

There's just something about this ad

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

That doesn't look right.

It appears on the side of our pages.

My first impression, out of the corner of my eye, was that he was standing at a pee trough.

Checkin' out a peephole outside the women's (or, perhaps, men's) restroom?

That doesn't look right.

My first impression, out of the corner of my eye, was that he was standing at a pee trough.

Homage knows their market! Orangemen love a good trough.

I would venture a guess that your banner ads are much more family friendly than most of the users here. I don't even want to image what their browsing history looks like.

For the record, my banner ads are WWE Network propaganda.

That doesn't look right.

If you don't want the ads, I use Firefox as my browser, with the bluehell add-on. I get no ads. I'm sure there are other alternatives as well.

If you don't want the ads, I use Firefox as my browser, with the bluehell add-on. I get no ads. I'm sure there are other alternatives as well.
I'm using Google Chrome and having less problems than IE

Is bluehell only for Firefox?

I would venture a guess that your banner ads are much more family friendly than most of the users here. I don't even want to image what their browsing history looks like.

For the record, my banner ads are WWE Network propaganda.

I never understand the Asian women ads that appear on the side of my screen. I have never searched for anything related to that particular bent - not that there's anything wrong with that.

I never understand the Asian women ads that appear on the side of my screen. I have never searched for anything related to that particular bent - not that there's anything wrong with that.
Same with me. I'm at work so as much as I'd like to be browsing hot babes, I don't get the opportunity. My non work related sites are Facebook, ESPN and SyracuseFan.

Didn't Jarhead Jim once give you a like? They just figured you were a friend.

Same with me. I'm at work so as much as I'd like to be browsing hot babes, I don't get the opportunity. My non work related sites are Facebook, ESPN and SyracuseFan.
That is one wild cat you have there, any relation to bballbeadle's?

Curious is there a story behind it?

That is one wild cat you have there, any relation to bballbeadle's?

Curious is there a story behind it?
No relation but we definitely appreciate each others avatars! I was just looking through random pics on my computer that would make a good avatar and it fits my personality as I'm a cat guy.

That doesn't look right.

"How'd you get the beans above the frank?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom