these announcers suck | Syracusefan.com

these announcers suck

CiscoCuse

2023 Cali Award Winner Regular Season Record
Did they really say..."well, I think they should go man to man because their defends is not working"

Everyone in my living room is dying of laughter listening to them try to say melo goaltended his hand was like 2 feet from the ball and then the replay made them look worse.

Everyone in my living room is dying of laughter listening to them try to say melo goaltended his hadn was like 2 feet from the ball.

I am not even watching in HD and I could tell that right away.

Hahaha. They think Rick Jackson was our center last year.

Everyone in my living room is dying of laughter listening to them try to say melo goaltended his hand was like 2 feet from the ball and then the replay made them look worse.

Hah, yeah that was really funny.

You would swear that usf is the number two team in the country, the way they are talkin....

USF got an assist and basket and I actually heard the words "Lebron and Wade!!!" come out of one of those moron's mouths.

Yeah, That Just Happened.

Seeing the title of this thread I was dying to point that out. He said it twice too, the second time right after the reply played- clearly he did not watch it or else he needs better glasses like Burr or Higgins do.

Wenzel also claimed Fab goaltended on a play where the replay shows Fab clearly missed the ball by about a foot. The guy laughs way too much as well after a team makes a play.

You could have sworn those guys were the USF announcing crew the way they were doing the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom