These announcers | Syracusefan.com

These announcers

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
How many times can repeat the same damn thing, rooting for Cal big time also

They are looking for ANYTHING to get excited about in this terrible game.

"Crabb hits a three, that's a big one! Is it enough?" These guys are idiots.

Let's be honest though, this game has been boring as hell. They are looking for anything that is even remotely exciting.

wow. they're seriously taking unbiased announcing to a new level

I gotta give them props for calling Carter-Williams MCW.

Dan Bonner was terrible last night. Just absolutely terrible. Never really talked about what SU was doing. Just kept repeating lines like "If Cal can make a 3 here..." or "Crabbe has done nothing and Cal is only down...". It was embarrassing. I felt like I was listening to the Cal radio network.

How many times can repeat the same damn thing, rooting for Cal big time also
I was annoyed by what they were saying, but even more so by what they weren't. We shot 41 foul shots but they never said what the foul numbers were for cal players. I knew mcw was passing great but I never heard how many assists he had. It was odd.

First time I almost had to mute the TV and I can handle alot of horrible announcing, this was next level bad. You would think Cal just tied it and we were on the ropes every time they made a basket to cut it to 10. Did you guys know their two best players werent playing well? I think they were in a good spot only being down 10 without their best players playing well. Did you guys know their two best players werent playing well? I think they were in a good spot only being down 10 without their best players playing well. Did you guys know their two best players werent playing well? I think they were in a good spot only being down 10 without their best players playing well. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom