These New Year Day Bowl Games were pretty bad today... | Syracusefan.com

These New Year Day Bowl Games were pretty bad today...

Deano

All American
Blow out city and I hardly watched much of them cause of that. I think Ole Miss will follow suit as well as they are currently up 17-3. Hopefully tomorrow's games are more competitive.

The vast majority of bowl games I've watched have sucked, and been lopsided blowouts.

About the only exciting game I've seen was the Houston / Florida State game, where the teams actually traded punches in the 4th quarter, and it took numerous quality drives from Houston to overcome several FSU scores.

The games the last two days have been anti-climactic stink bombs.

Deano said:
Blow out city and I hardly watched much of them cause of that. I think Ole Miss will follow suit as well as they are currently up 17-3. Hopefully tomorrow's games are more competitive.

Yesterday too.

Even the hockey game was a blowout.

Maybe tomorrow will be better games.

Worst New Year's day ever, its pretty sad when a 16 point game is the game of the day.

One of the problems with having the conference tie-ins to each of the bowls is that each bowl is "stuck" with whom the bargained for (i.e. ACC Team #4, B1G Team #7, SEC Team #2, et al.) in stead of allowing the bowls to make their own picks for solid match-ups...and less frequency in certain bowls (Pitt).

No matter, yesterday stink for football viewing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom