They are hiring | Syracusefan.com

They are hiring

Dam...job doesn't pay shat.

They'd be responsible for hanging out in a gym all day and putting the weights back on the trees. Maybe track the players progress on a spreadsheet. I'd say they are paid pretty damn well...

They'd be responsible for hanging out in a gym all day and putting the weights back on the trees. Maybe track the players progress on a spreadsheet. I'd say they are paid pretty damn well...
They're also responsible for implementing and designing sport specific workout plans and schedules. If I'm not mistaken, Luther received much of the credit from many players...especially from the hoops kids.

wow, that certainly doesn't pay well.

They're also responsible for implementing and designing sport specific workout plans and schedules. If I'm not mistaken, Luther received much of the credit from many players...especially from the hoops kids.

I didn't think Luther worked with hoops. Thought that he did football and Lax. Hoops has their own trainer...

I didn't think Luther worked with hoops. Thought that he did football and Lax. Hoops has their own trainer...
I think you're right...might have been the Lax player's quotes I read.

geez guys, how much do you think they should pay an assistant weights coach? not a bad salary for a young trainer. it's a perfectly fine salary

geez guys, how much do you think they should pay an assistant weights coach? not a bad salary for a young trainer. it's a perfectly fine salary
Yup...plenty of folks in Cuse would love to make that much. This isn't NYC or DC.

Yeah. How much do you think an assistant professor on tenure track at SU gets paid? Not much more than that. That's good for Syracuse. It's like getting paid $100K in the BosWash corridor. And they're likely going young. I'm sure Luther with his 13 years of experience was getting way more than that.

I think it pays pretty darn well. I rehab people after various injuries/surgeries and it's significantly more than I make.

I have 3 degrees and I'm one of those public school teachers pulling in all that serious cash. I'm in my 6th year and I won't touch that salary for almost 10 more years, give or take a year and I work in the highest paying district in the county.

Not bad pay for the job, IMO.

I have 3 degrees and I'm one of those public school teachers pulling in all that serious cash. I'm in my 6th year and I won't touch that salary for almost 10 more years, give or take a year and I work in the highest paying district in the county.

Not bad pay for the job, IMO.
you must not be in the auburn school district ... they average that four years in

you must not be in the auburn school district ... they average that four years in

I don't live anywhere near the district but just looking up the pay scale, unless I'm reading their pay scale incorrectly it doesn't look like teachers in Auburn make 58K until they've been working there for 24 years. That's assuming they have their Masters degree which is a safe assumption or they wouldn't be working in NYS for 24 years if they didn't. I was being conservative with my 10 more years statement but my pay scale pretty much lines up with the district your referring to. Looks like they make more like 42K, 4 years in.

http://www.auburnschools.org/Finance/Salary Schedules/Teachers 2011-12 Salary Schedule.pdf

I don't live anywhere near the district but just looking up the pay scale, unless I'm reading their pay scale incorrectly it doesn't look like teachers in Auburn make 58K until they've been working there for 24 years. That's assuming they have their Masters degree which is a safe assumption or they wouldn't be working in NYS for 24 years if they didn't. I was being conservative with my 10 more years statement but my pay scale pretty much lines up with the district your referring to. Looks like they make more like 42K, 4 years in.

http://www.auburnschools.org/Finance/Salary Schedules/Teachers 2011-12 Salary Schedule.pdf

http://seethroughny.net/payrolls/schools/

Maybe you could summarize the link since it won't load on my mac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom