Things Boeheim asked Santa for | Syracusefan.com

Things Boeheim asked Santa for

A PG who can penetrate, finish at the rim, or dish.
A PF who can score on the block against anyone.
A C that can block shots and haul down 10 rebs a game.
A SG that can create his own shot off the dribble.
A good freshman who doesn't leave after 1 season.

A giant do over...starting with Tyler Ennis and Malachi Richardson wanting to stay in school for 4 years.

Well he's losing a lot of games and halves so I don't know why you're using that tone.

Well he's losing a lot of games and halves so I don't know why you're using that tone.
Tone? I'm making the simple and indisputable point that any number of the experts around these parts would be winning A LOT of those games and halves Boeheim is losing. Boeheim would be lucky, as br801 points out, to have access to even a modicum of the expertise. Duh.

Tone? I'm making the simple and indisputable point that any number of the experts around these parts would be winning A LOT of those games and halves Boeheim is losing. Boeheim would be lucky, as br801 points out, to have access to even a modicum of the expertise. Duh.
Just another dog whistle thread for the JB bashers to keep getting their shots in. And so it goes.

That ..."For Dummies" book on how to play 'man to man' defense. Specifically, that exclusive one! You know, the one specifically for Elite programs who get incredibly gifted athletes year in and year out (a la SU) whom have played some rendition of it their entire lives before getting to such a pinnacle place as Syracuse, but still can't seem to really be able to even play a whiff of it. ;):rolleyes::bang:

I only liked this cause I presume you are being sarcastic.

If you are serious, please say so I can withdraw the like.

Thanks!

Is the OP an Orange "fan" or troll?
There is a difference between being frustrated at JB and being a dingus ahole.
This poster is trending to the latter.

He probably asked for either an Omega or Rolex watch. They are both really nice.

Or maybe some Chino slacks from Banana Republic.

You're just as obnoxious as the side you fight so hard against

Is the OP an Orange "fan" or troll?
There is a difference between being frustrated at JB and being a dingus ahole.
This poster is trending to the latter.
Graduate and fan for 40 plus years. Feel free to put me on ignore if you lack a sense of humor.