Things could be worse | Syracusefan.com

Things could be worse

It hurts my back to watch that sport. Running around bent at the waste is pretty high on my list of activities to avoid.

Seriously? What? I bet they used stolen laptops to break down our gameplan. ;)

Sounds like both teams were spectacular and had great seasons. It always sucks to lose to UConn, but eh, what are you going to do? :noidea:

It hurts my back to watch that sport. Running around bent at the waste is pretty high on my list of activities to avoid.

That's why I stopped golfing. All those putts and looking for balls wore my back out. ;)

Now when my mind read your post the second sentence was completely distorted! The second time I read it I picked up the words "to avoid".

Now when my mind read your post the second sentence was completely distorted! The second time I read it I picked up the words "to avoid".

I feel like the Bad Santa video clip may need to be broken out again if y'all don't simmer down up in here. After reading some of this I am tempted to take a quick inventory just to see if my cupboards and fridge were cherry picked for inspiration. I wouldn't be angry, I try to be the sharing type. I just to always like to know what I have on the bench for when the time comes.

At the kennel, now that they won the field hockey game, they are saying that they would dominate if they got into lacrosse.

I've always felt some evil woman hating man designed the field hockey stick.