Third Time Not a Charm: Fallout from PSU is going to be horrendous | Syracusefan.com

Third Time Not a Charm: Fallout from PSU is going to be horrendous

arbitragegls

All Conference
PSU; Citadel, SU...and many more following the Catholic Church and g..d knows who else. This will either be true or false...but no way does Bernie or 'Cuse get their reputation back...once a story hits the web and medial...you can not take it back.

I know we are hopeful and pray that these proposed incidents did not take place...but the only way to save face and at least keep reputations from drowning...is to investigate, to act quickly and decisively...damn, this is not good...

If no other victims come forward or no one can support the 2 victims' stories, I think this will be manageable for SU and for BF. If some do or can, I don't even want to think about it.

These won't be the last schools, and there will be more legitimate cases (even presuming Fine is in the clear). I think we, the normal people, are going to find out what Pervs have known for years -- college athletics can give bad people access to a lot of vulnerable kids.

Other victims are key here. If there's more, this could be pretty ugly. If there's just this, there will probably be a lot of doubt out there.

...in the end, the truth will come out...this is too similar in the PSU scandel with the story...length of time it has been happening; previous investigations and...damn, a sad day on Hill even if innocent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom