this blows me away - look at all the games with 7 or fewer assists | Syracusefan.com

this blows me away - look at all the games with 7 or fewer assists

To have only 3 assists in a basketball game is absolutely absurd and goes completely against the beauty of the game. And we won one of them. Has to be the worst loss of Izzo's career.

Name one player on this team that commands and double team, then name how many players who don't need to be guarded outside of 7ft. We have a team full of role players...

Did you notice there were no SU players mentioned on any of the ACC preseason teams? There’s a reason for it. JB has already anointed Hughes the second come and is giving him too much latitude. He’s another good role player who JB is trying to make him a star. There’s a reason he went to East Carolina. He’s a good player who’s trying to do way too much. If he plays 40 minutes every game this team will never reach their full potential.

Did you notice there were no SU players mentioned on any of the ACC preseason teams? There’s a reason for it. JB has already anointed Hughes the second come and is giving him too much latitude. He’s another good role player who JB is trying to make him a star. There’s a reason he went to East Carolina. He’s a good player who’s trying to do way too much. If he plays 40 minutes every game this team will never reach their full potential.

This. Hughes is not an ACC-level go-to guy, he's a nice 3rd option. Buddy, Carey, Sidibe and Marek aren't ACC level starters. The hope was that Carey would take a huge step forward and Guerrier would be a monster. It's too early to fully assess but signs aren't pointing in a positive direction.

Our talent level is approaching the Billy Celuck days. Oh, and we're young!

Two tournament wins in there in 2013! Interesting. MCW, Fair and Triche playing ISO ball was more effective then.

offense is broken and it's not a new thing
Email this to John Wildhack. Not that it changes anything but he should at least know that there's an accountability issue.

Had more than 7 last night and scored 34 points. That's funny too.
i counted 7 in the box score i saw on cbs but who knows if that's right
Official box score says 7 assists.

1573150365003.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors