This forum... | Syracusefan.com

This forum...

grant

2018-19 Co-Iggy Hoops ACC Season Record
Helps me keep my sanity. Being a student of a university down south where finding a SU bball fan is as rare as Boeheim running a man to man defense, I really appreciate everyone that contributes to this forum. I have not met any of you, yet I consider yall my brothers/sisters in arms. Again thank you so much for everything yall do to make the day of a junior in college. Syracuse Forever, and I can not wait to see us win the ACCT and a natty this year! Go Orange!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwi'dliketosmokesomeofwhatyouaresmokingwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Helps me keep my sanity. Being a student of a university down south where finding a SU bball fan is as rare as Boeheim running a man to man defense, I really appreciate everyone that contributes to this forum. I have not met any of you, yet I consider yall my brothers/sisters in arms. Again thank you so much for everything yall do to make the day of a junior in college. Syracuse Forever, and I can not wait to see us win the ACCT and a natty this year! Go Orange!!!
You could pay us back by paying your fees to the board. i collect them. I will send you my address and the invoice.

You could pay us back by paying your fees to the board. i collect them. I will send you my address and the invoice.

Totally understand. Is it more of a Miles Bridges fee or DeAndre Ayton fee. Asking for a friend.

This guy is as drunk as a junior in college should be. My man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom