This Friday is going to be the greatest day of my life | Syracusefan.com

This Friday is going to be the greatest day of my life

cuseinseattle

All American
Not only is Syracuse going to beat Duke to end their season and move on to the elite 8 but we have a c-section scheduled for 9am and my son is going to be born. On his first 24 hours on the planet he gets a Syracuse sweet 16 game. My 4 year old daughter said if we don't beat Duke on her birthday next year she is going to feel left out. It's happening people. Grayson is going to struggle and Duval is going to go 1-7 from deep. My wife said just to clarify even if Syracuse loses Friday is going to be a great day. I said that isn't happening so there is no point talking about it.

Congratulations on the new addition!!

I wanted to name our daughter Sara Cuse but got voted down. My thought for a boy was Carmelo Boeheim but again a no go.
How about Trapper for a boy?

Not only is Syracuse going to beat Duke to end their season and move on to the elite 8 but we have a c-section scheduled for 9am and my son is going to be born. On his first 24 hours on the planet he gets a Syracuse sweet 16 game. My 4 year old daughter said if we don't beat Duke on her birthday next year she is going to feel left out. It's happening people. Grayson is going to struggle and Duval is going to go 1-7 from deep. My wife said just to clarify even if Syracuse loses Friday is going to be a great day. I said that isn't happening so there is no point talking about it.

I'm sure he'll be well dressed!

upload_2018-3-19_15-2-59.png

congrats...and don't name him Grayson, Allen, Jordan or Tucker.
Funny you say that because Grayson was one of the names my wife brought up in the beginning. I screamed and said over my dead body. She said, is this a sports thing is their some guy named Grayson that played for Yukon or something. I just said if you want our kid to grow up to big a punk name him Grayson.

Funny you say that because Grayson was one of the names my wife brought up in the beginning. I screamed and said over my dead body. She said, is this a sports thing is their some guy named Grayson that played for Yukon or something. I just said if you want our kid to grow up to big a punk name him Grayson.

I chuckled reading this, something I would respond to with a "absolutely not sweetheart" when asked if it was a sports thing.

Post Syracuse win: “ and that’s how we decided to name him Tyus instead of Hopkins”

Al seriousness congrats to you and the miss.