This game pretty much shows how bad college hoops is

• sucks

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Just completely unwatchable. Nobody can shoot. Slow paced, nobody can score in the post.

Just awful ball. And these are two of the "good" teams. Brutal.

Agree 10000%. College basketball is dying on the vine. Outside of Syracuse games I cannot watch it anymore.

Just completely unwatchable. Nobody can shoot. Slow paced, nobody can score in the post.

Just awful ball. And these are two of the "good" teams. Brutal.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Pass it around for 33 seconds then shoot. Wash, rinse,. repeat. I hope Melo didn't go blind watching.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Pass it around for 33 seconds then shoot. Wash, rinse,. repeat. I hope Melo didn't go blind watching.

Just awful. It won't happen under JB, but I'm hoping we turn into a 90's Arkansas/Kentucky press all game long program, because I can't stand to watch the lack of halfcourt offense against good defensive teams anymore. And we're leading the BE in scoring, and we're not even good offensively! The style of play sucks.

NCAA will have to change the way the game is being officiated to make some changes. BE games feature so much hip riding, it is damn near impossible to get to the hoop.

NCAA will have to change the way the game is being officiated to make some changes. BE games feature so much hip riding, it is damn near impossible to get to the hoop.

Agree.

And on the lower levels, 6'8 and above players need to stop thinking they are versatile when their shot and handle actually sucks, and learn how to play in the post. I haven't watched nearly as much college hoops this year because it's so bad, but I don't remember seeing one post player with any offensive game whatsoever. I can't think of one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom