THIS GUY should be getting some nice wedding presents | Syracusefan.com

THIS GUY should be getting some nice wedding presents

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/in...ie_she_said_yes.html#incart_2box_poststandard

Once that bit of drama passed, JT did his duty for the Orange football program.

"There were these three big thick kids who were watching what was happening," said JT, who goes 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, himself. "They were with, I guess, two coaches. So I walk over and say, 'Fellas, this appears to be a recruiting trip you're on.' And they say, 'Yes, sir. It is.'

"And I say, 'Look, I just proposed in that end zone and I have the Carrier Dome tattooed on my arm. I can tell you that Syracuse has the best fans in the country. I don't know who's recruiting you, but you should end it right now because this is the place to be.'

"And then — and, remember, it was 80 degrees and sunny outside — I say, 'Fellas, this is how the weather is all year long around here.' So they laughed and gave us some high-fives."

http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/in...ie_she_said_yes.html#incart_2box_poststandard

Once that bit of drama passed, JT did his duty for the Orange football program.

"There were these three big thick kids who were watching what was happening," said JT, who goes 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, himself. "They were with, I guess, two coaches. So I walk over and say, 'Fellas, this appears to be a recruiting trip you're on.' And they say, 'Yes, sir. It is.'

"And I say, 'Look, I just proposed in that end zone and I have the Carrier Dome tattooed on my arm. I can tell you that Syracuse has the best fans in the country. I don't know who's recruiting you, but you should end it right now because this is the place to be.'

"And then — and, remember, it was 80 degrees and sunny outside — I say, 'Fellas, this is how the weather is all year long around here.' So they laughed and gave us some high-fives."
Hope she doesn't flag him some day for having his uniform of the day out of place. :p

Married at Halftime during our national championship game

guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif
guitar-strumming-smiley-emoticon.gif
love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif