This guy takes a shot at Pay Pal Cal | Syracusefan.com

This guy takes a shot at Pay Pal Cal

lol...love this paragraph, he does some to relinquish a lot of responsibility to cover his own *ss:

After losing to Arkansas at home Thursday, you mentioned "a couple no-shows" without naming names. And you blamed forward Julius Randle for wearing down by not taking himself out of the lineup. "I'm trying to get guys to sub themselves," you said. "They just don't get it." For $5.2 million a year, you'd think the coach could add "manage the substitution rotation" to his list of responsibilities, as opposed to leaving it up to the players. Who are young. (Stop me if you've heard this before: Kentucky has a young team.)

Oh man...

Q: In October you proclaimed, "We are college basketball." Does that mean this entire college basketball season has been a disappointment? Because it doesn't feel that way, but we want to be sure.

When Calipari has lost the Pat Forde's of the world he is done. Forde is from Louisville and likes the UK program. If he is trashing Kentucky this badly he is done. I can see a Ohio State-Kentucky first round game in the tournament.

You have to love it. Cal is already doing a search for the next "lucky" college to pay him for a championship.
:rolling: