This guys ready! | Syracusefan.com

This guys ready!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bornagainOrange

2nd String
who was it that was saying hes a below the rim player??

Attachments

• tyler roberson.jpg
    tyler roberson.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 213
Yeah that ball is almost above the white square like Hak and Rak.

Check out the block at 22 and just as good look at how fast he is laterally at 26 Just WoW, Makes me think he could play up top. This guy has it all literally.

They rate bigs in the top 10 all the time on potential I don't see how they are missing on Tyler. Then again bigs don't have to shoot threes but Tyler is pretty darn good at that.

Yeah that ball is almost above the white square like Hak and Rak.

Check out the block at 22 and just as good look at how fast he is laterally at 26 Just WoW, Makes me think he could play up top. This guy has it all literally.

They rate bigs in the top 10 all the time on potential I don't see how they are missing on Tyler. Then again bigs don't have to shoot threes but Tyler is pretty darn good at that.
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks orangefan13 for using your eyes unlike some who use hearsay and conjecture. :)
Ball is nearly at the top line of the square and I agree too, all the tools.
Here come the critics who are too lazy to watch a stinkin play!
:rolleyes:
But, but, but, but...

Btw, about that block...against Diagne and a lefty jump hook!
And that lateral movement is up against Aiken (very fast PG) and he picks his pocket as well.
Deal with it, people.
Respect.

Are there any below the rim players any more? I'm old enough to remember when Houston, in the early 70's had a 6-2 guy named Ollie Taylor who could dunk and nobody could believe it. Everybody assumed only seven footers dunked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ollie_Taylor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom