This injury... | Syracusefan.com

This injury...

cuseguy

Living Legend
Either crushes Louisville or they win the national title.

No middle ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree, but how do you not root for Louisville at least in this game after seeing that?

Don't know if their players will be able to see through the tears.

I've never seen an injury like that on a basketball court

I have jokingly said... man we need to hurt that kid, to get him out of the game from destroying our zone. I will never joke about that crap again. That was just god awful. I feel pretty terrible for that kid.

Ware has really been key for them katelt as well. He's been great down the stretch. The way Siva us foul prone I don't think they can win without Ware.

Ware has really been key for them katelt as well. He's been great down the stretch. The way Siva us foul prone I don't think they can win without Ware.
He was a big ingitor in their 2 wins vs us.

Man, the guys on XM made it sound like Siva was hurt at first. I haven't seen the injury but these announcers sounded shook up. Sounded like a broken femur based on their description, which was generic, at best.

I didn't see it live - was eating. But in terms of cringe factor, after I saw it, it reminded me of the Theisman injury.

I didn't see it live - was eating. But in terms of cringe factor, after I saw it, it reminded me of the Theisman injury.
Lower leg tib-fib fracture. He just jumped out on a shooter and it snapped when he landed. Could indicate prior injury or underlying disease in bone.

Man, the guys on XM made it sound like Siva was hurt at first. I haven't seen the injury but these announcers sounded shook up. Sounded like a broken femur based on their description, which was generic, at best.

With he way his foot was dangling half way down his shin it looked like he stepped on a land mine.

Yeah this one will be known forever just like Theisman.

To a point. If we come against them, then there will be a middle ground. Otherwise I root for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom