This is a dangerous team, NBA talent translates to a run in march... | Syracusefan.com

This is a dangerous team, NBA talent translates to a run in march...

were there other nba players on durants team? Gtown only had whats his name last year and lost to florida golf coast in the first round.

This team has 3 nba players, they are poised to make a run.

I think a big part of it is Fair is the senior of the group and projected later then Grant and Ennis. While Fair is graded on what he can do and it is unlikely for him to turn into melo or kemba walker(but possible), Ennis and Grant are graded on potential.

Time for Ennis and Grant to unfold, this could be the last we see of them as orange.
I remember it was just yesterday we were comparing ennis to iceman and tony parker, and grant to superman.

What about Michigan State? They likely have 3 or 4 NBA players right now with at least 2 1st rounders (Harris and Payne).
eh Harris is their only sure-fire 1st rounder

eh Harris is their only sure-fire 1st rounder

Eh, I'd be shocked if Payne fell out of the 1st round. Seems that every reputable draft pundit has him solidly in the 1st round at this point. And yeah, Harris is a lock.

And even so, you're still talking about 3 or 4 NBA players on a college team.

Given our swoon I have a hard time seeing Ennis and Grant leaving, both have a lot to work on. One other thing to consider is each has an older brother playing a senior season at a rival next year, how often does a player have that opportunity come along. I could be completely off base but I don't think they are both gone yet.

We have 3 NBA players most likely jumping after this year. 2 first round draft picks in Grant and Ennis, and CJ might be up there as well. I expect us to make some noise.

Let's get our Swag on

Unless we make the Final Four, I don't expect 3 players from this year's team in the NBA. And even if we do, I'd be a little surprised.

spells bad news for the 1 seeds...

http://nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Arizona: #20, #39
Florida: #60
Wichita St: #28
UVA:

But Kansas, Kentucky, Cuse, Okla ST, Duke all look pretty good.

I think it's why a lot of "experts" are going away from Wichita and UVA in their picks, but there are a couple of issues with nbadraft.net's rankings- Gordon from Zona is a top 10 pick and Florida's best pro is Walker, who might stay since he was cleared so late in the season.

I think it's why a lot of "experts" are going away from Wichita and UVA in their picks, but there are a couple of issues with nbadraft.net's rankings- Gordon from Zona is a top 10 pick and Florida's best pro is Walker, who might stay since he was cleared so late in the season.

I think Walker is gone after this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom