This is a nice looking concept Uni I stumbled upon... | Syracusefan.com

This is a nice looking concept Uni I stumbled upon...

OR!ON31

Walk On
http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Syracuse-Pro-Combat.jpg

What do you guys think????

I personally like those. Wear them for one game every year. Somehow try to incorporate NYC in the helmet and wear them in NJ this year.

hwl

Something like this on the helmet, just a bigger S and w/o syracuse location dot. I'd really like that.

I like it too. Wouldn't mind orange Nike footwear also, ala Waiters.

No. Lack of orange helmet a problem - would be like ND without gold helmets.

Great programs maintain their traditional unis.

I kinda like the Maloney helmets. Could definitely live with that concept for the USC game.

I like it, although I tend to agree with OrangePA about the orange helmets.

One thing I've always hated with a passion are the blue jerseys. Tradition be damned...I despise them. The jerseys should be ORANGE, darn it!

I like it, although I tend to agree with OrangePA about the orange helmets.

One thing I've always hated with a passion are the blue jerseys. Tradition be damned...I despise them. The jerseys should be ORANGE, darn it!

Ditto. We are the ORANGEMEN. We should have orange jerseys!!!

I share the same sentiment with OrangePA and orangenirvana as far as having traditional unis. I just thought it was a good 'template' to work with, obviously the color sheme can be switched up a bit. Hey Orangeblood, I like the logo you make reference to incorporate to the helmet (ditto on orange helmet).

There's always these other 'concepts': (Again!,...we can re-work the color schemes)

Michigan-Pro-Combat.jpg

Georgia-Pro-Combat-1.jpg

Iowa-Pro-Combat.jpg

Pitt-Pro-Combat.jpg

WVU-Pro-Combat-yellow.jpg

This site has some nice looking concepts for college and Pros sports.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/70902-college-pro-combat-concepts-added-virginia/

The guy that worked on these concepts (WVGuin6) has some decent ideas on the unis. You should check them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom