This is a perfect headline in today's Times Picayune | Syracusefan.com

This is a perfect headline in today's Times Picayune

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
Dxbw-zVWoAAy64_.jpg

Play the game again. Too tainted to be anything but a Super Bowl with an asterisk next to it, regardless of who wins.

Play the game again. Too tainted to be anything but a Super Bowl with an asterisk next to it, regardless of who wins.

Now that would be something, playing the game again, or pick it up from the point of the egregious non call. I read today an article in the USA Today that showed the particular NFL rule that gives the Commissioner the authority to do just that, if he felt strongly enough about it.

i get it . it was PI. but 1 bad call does not decide a game. suppose it's called and there's a fumble or int. next NO snap. that happens too. blaming the loss on officiating is generally weak sauce. call was wrong but you put yourself in the place where 1 single call sank your season. sorry saints but get over it.

i get it . it was PI. but 1 bad call does not decide a game. suppose it's called and there's a fumble or int. next NO snap. that happens too. blaming the loss on officiating is generally weak sauce. call was wrong but you put yourself in the place where 1 single call sank your season. sorry saints but get over it.
No. Nope. No. The guy had one job. Follow that receiver. That's literally how it works. One ref watches just one receiver. He had three options for penalties. Patriots advance because a guy lined up offsides and literally had zero impact on the play. Defense back steam rolls a defenseless receiver and that decides the outcome of the game. There is no other way to see that.

there are things in life beyond our control. we move forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom