This is a total guess on our new OC... | Syracusefan.com

This is a total guess on our new OC...

kcsu

Living Legend
Cubit is my guess. I have been hanging on the IL site and hope that he doesnt go there. If not Cubit i have no idea although i would rule out Alex and Walker as i dont see it with Alex and i feel as if Walker chases Wheat out the door. Lets hope we keep Atkins and the rest of the crew. Im so excited to have Shafer as our coach. I have felt that from a pure talent and fit stand point that he was a gem. Better than The big full of balogne by far. I like that he gave Doug and hack credit class act... Go cuse!!

Cubit is already a HC somewhere, no? I thought he mentioned Cubit in his presser and referred to him as the new HC somewhere?

Cubit is already a HC somewhere, no? I thought he mentioned Cubit in his presser and referred to him as the new HC somewhere?

Cubit is rumored to have accepted the Illinois OC job. Doesn't seem official.

I think he was talking about Mallory in the press conference. Was hard to hear with all the push-ups I suddenly started doing as he talked.

Cubit was the HC at Western Michigan from 2005-2012 but he was fired at the end of this season.

To me, the clues seem to point to Cubit since he is the only one that has worked with both Shafer and Hackett that I can think of.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom