This is all my fault. | Syracusefan.com

This is all my fault.

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
When I turned on the game we were up 17-16.

I didn't get to the Dome until the middle of the first half when we led Navy in the tourney in Pearl's last game. I turned on the TV seconds before Arinze went down in the Big East tourney.

This is my last thread. I am swearing off following SU basketball. Enjoy winning the next 4 or 5 national championships.

I'm sorry for all the pain and grief I have caused. It's my fault. It's all my fault.

"Take 2 of these(stiff drinks) and call (your doctor) in the morning". You will be ok, step back from the ledge my friend.

Thank you for recognizing your role in these defeats. You will thoroughly enjoy our glory when you read the story the next day. Youtube is a tremendous resource for post-game highlights after the fact.

Again, thank you for your abstinence of real-time syracuse basketball.

Last edited:

I didn't get to the Dome until the middle of the first half when we led Navy in the tourney in Pearl's last game. I turned on the TV seconds before Arinze went down in the Big East tourney.

This is my last thread. I am swearing off following SU basketball. Enjoy winning the next 4 or 5 national championships.

I'm sorry for all the pain and grief I have caused. It's my fault. It's all my fault.
I hate you.:bat:

None of us are innocent in this affair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom