"This is awesome...awesome!" | Syracusefan.com

"This is awesome...awesome!"

Henny & Coke

2nd String
Just over 2 minutes left in the game...

Tied at 74-74 with the number #10 ranked team in the country...

27,165 in attendance, screaming, rooting on their Orange with those chants we know so well...

"Let's Go Or-ange! Let's Go Or-ange!"

And the announcer, taking it all in, expresses with a tone of glee...

Haha, when do you ever hear an announcer turn into a fan like that? Never!

If I were in charge, I'd show every recruit that footage (and then promptly turn it off haha)

Great game by our Orange. Proud of team & fans.

He annoyed me at times, but that was great.

I recall a long time ago one announcer saying something like, “other smaller arenas might get just as loud, but there’s nothing like the energy of 30,000 fans when they get going”.

I always remembered that because we all know what it means. It’s definitely a different type of loud when the Dome is full and gets rocking.

He annoyed me at times, but that was great.

I recall a long time ago one announcer saying something like, “other smaller arenas might get just as loud, but there’s nothing like the energy of 30,000 fans when they get going”.

I always remembered that because we all know what it means. It’s definitely a different type of loud when the Dome is full and gets rocking.
Idk if you know this but he has UNC in his final 4.

It was great!!! HUGE noise when we tied it. I am proud of this team. We don’t have the personnel this year. We’re just short. But the effort that our guys put in in the second half was a wonderful thing.

I thought it was going to be a blow out. We were awful in the first half. At that point, I resigned myself to the loss. Even when we made the comeback, I felt detached. We don’t seem to have the ability to win the come from behind nail biters this year. (I may be forgetting some games.)

I wonder how many games we have lost by 5 points or less?

I love the team’s heart! Crowd got their money’s worth.

Just over 2 minutes left in the game...

Tied at 74-74 with the number #10 ranked team in the country...

27,165 in attendance, screaming, rooting on their Orange with those chants we know so well...

"Let's Go Or-ange! Let's Go Or-ange!"

And the announcer, taking it all in, expresses with a tone of glee...

Haha, when do you ever hear an announcer turn into a fan like that? Never!

If I were in charge, I'd show every recruit that footage (and then promptly turn it off haha)

Great game by our Orange. Proud of team & fans.
That was awesome! The crowd exploded when Battle tied it. There's nothing like the "wild singing" of the dome in those moments.

After Dakich said "this is awesome...awesome!", which was classic btw, it was so cool that he and Beth Mowins let about 20 seconds go by before saying anything else.

It was great!!! HUGE noise when we tied it. I am proud of this team. We don’t have the personnel this year. We’re just short. But the effort that our guys put in in the second half was a wonderful thing.

I thought it was going to be a blow out. We were awful in the first half. At that point, I resigned myself to the loss. Even when we made the comeback, I felt detached. We don’t seem to have the ability to win the come from behind nail biters this year. (I may be forgetting some games.)

I wonder how many games we have lost by 5 points or less?

I love the team’s heart! Crowd got their money’s worth.

he also may have mentioned about getting the ball into the middle of the zone once or a zillion times..i forget.