This is my absolute least favorite time of year | Syracusefan.com

This is my absolute least favorite time of year

Eric15

Living Legend
Late July to late August is my absolute least favorite time in the calendar year. I've been to the beach, I've been to the pool, I've enjoyed some great outdoor BBQs... but now I'm just absolutely done with this heat and humidity. I need football and cool breathable air right now.

I absolutely love preseason camp. It's where these guys earn their PT. Always great to see who shines.

Late July to late August is my absolute least favorite time in the calendar year. I've been to the beach, I've been to the pool, I've enjoyed some great outdoor BBQs... but now I'm just absolutely done with this heat and humidity. I need football and cool breathable air right now.
agree 100%

NYC in the summer is horrid. I used to love this time of year until I moved here.

Now...give me winter all year long.

This is probably my least favorite time on this board as well. Not because of anything said, but because there is no news.

We've discussed
1) uniforms
2) dome updates
3) recruiting
4) the IPF
5) the upcoming schedule

I bet we could go back to summertime threads from past years and find these same topics rehashed over and over again.

NYC in the summer is horrid. I used to love this time of year until I moved here.

This is my first NYC summer. I absolutely despise it.

I'm always conflicted. I love summer and never want to wish it away. But I always chomp at the bit for SU football to start. However, September and October are a ridiculously busy time of year for me, so I guess I feel content being patient and simply enjoying the summer, and speculating on the upcoming season.

This week has been brutal. I haven't felt anything like the heat today except for the first moment when you walk out of the airport in Vegas.

It almost seems like the subway stations are slightly cooler. Just can't wait for it to break.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

tried riding to work-going in was ok- the ride home was horrid,like sitting in front of a huge hair dryer for a hour-

To me as a sports fan my least favorite part of the year is from the second SU basketball's season ends to the time if the first NFL pre-season game. I used to follow and watch baseball, but now have zero interest in it. I also have a tough time watching the NBA and/or NHL. I try to get into SU lacrosse, but really only can truly get into the tournament games.

If I could have the nice upstate NY late spring/early summer and have some decent sports to watch I would be very happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom