This is season is really reminding me of the 2005 season | Syracusefan.com

This is season is really reminding me of the 2005 season

Alsacs

Living Legend
I am not saying this season is bad by any means, but during that season we were top 10 the entire season, lost a regular season game in MSG and had several losses in conference play that were head scratching frustrating, but weren't exacting unexpected. That team was supposed to win the Big East regular season, but losses to UConn x2, Pitt x2, and BC killed any chance for the regular season title, but they came back to win 3 games in MSG and win the Big East Tournament. The only difference was that team had Hakim Warrick who could post-up and score.

This team has been a top 10 team all season, lost a game at MSG, has been solid all year long, but had frustrating losses @Villanova, @UConn, and yesterday, but needs to get its head going to make a run in March. I am ticked off we lost yesterday, but absolutely depressed by how we played if Georgetown beat us in a game in the 60's or 70's I would have been upset, but not depressed about the season.

I still think this team is good enough to win atleast 2 games in the NCAA tournament and depending on the matchup making Atlanta, but all yesterday did was convince me this team can't win 6 games in March. We have high expectations, but I will not disappointed anymore outside a flameout to end the year. Beat Marquette and you basically make up the game we lost yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom