This is still cool | Syracusefan.com

This is still cool

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

There were a lot of great moments captured in this video, the kids in the beginning, Rasta guy, that hot Orange Crush chick, Melo's smile, JB's double take, Hak's #1, little old Butler jumping onto the scorer's table, the great, late Luther Vandross, the hot cheerleader, Duany smiling, arms raised, head nodding, Melo with the triumphant #1's, GMAC's three, Duany doing a zulu prance, his collision, JB pleading, Hakims block and victory leaps, the team dogpile, Melo and the boys smiling.

This is my favorite all-time video!

Will we ever embrace moments like those again?

I still wonder if Hak also got a finger on Heinrich's shot at the buzzer that never got there and Duany caught the ball in front of the basket.

Click

Hard to tell, I don't remember it ever being brought up at the time. I'd like to hear what Hak would have to say about it.

Click

Hard to tell, I don't remember it ever being brought up at the time. I'd like to hear what Hak would have to say about it.

I remembered it not getting there. Instead it went over the basket and to the right. It still could have been tupped. You'd expect a better shot than that from Henrich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom