This is the game | Syracusefan.com

This is the game

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
where I wish Lydon would've taken charge and rallied what should be his troops. Kid's gotta stay. I think he'd get drafted in the first if he went, and make some pay checks. But god he needs to stay. I'm starting to wonder if it'd really benefit him more not to stay another year. I'm disappointed but we showed heart and played tough against what really is a top 5 team, even on our worst night.

White/Gillon/Battle: 11/42 from the field.
Lydon/TT: 10/16 from the field.

White had probably one of the worst 22 point games in SU history.

numbers tell half the story. Lydon's gotta take control. To his defense it frustrates me to NO END that gillon would rather pass the ball to White on an island than look towards open Lydon. It's our offenses biggest fault. It's inexplicable.

Gillon's damn lucky he hits a few timely shots. Damn lucky.

numbers tell half the story. Lydon's gotta take control. To his defense it frustrates me to NO END that gillon would rather pass the ball to White on an island than look towards open Lydon. It's our offenses biggest fault. It's inexplicable.

lydon getting frozen out. hope there is not some deeper issue behind this

I just think most of the time the vision of our guards isn't great. Nothing deeper than that

I'm agreeing with you. I desperately wanted Lydon to get more looks and assert himself.

White/Gillon/Battle: 11/42 from the field.
Lydon/TT: 10/16 from the field.

White had probably one of the worst 22 point games in SU history.
9/10 I hate a 7/24 game - but White has been on fire for 2 months and no one else has the stones to step up except Gillon - I don't mind it

I think it's just a case of Gillon being the lesser guard when it comes to finding the open man.

I'm agreeing with you. I desperately wanted Lydon to get more looks and assert himself.
Realized that after I replied to your post.

I can't even blame JB on this. Our players don't make simple adjustments to help themselves out. Play smarter not harder. If someone's hot or has a size mismatch, feed them. Thompson was hot, Lydon often had a mismatch.

Yet Lydon only gets the damn ball 6 feet off the perimeter or in the middle of no mans land.

I just think most of the time the vision of our guards isn't great. Nothing deeper than that

When it comes to getting it to Lydon, that's an understatement...suddenly their vision rival's that of Chuckwu.

Lydon isn't going to stay. His talent and potential is through the roof.

What sucks for us is that he averages a measly 13 ppg for a 16-11 team. What a damn waste.

9/10 I hate a 7/24 game - but White has been on fire for 2 months and no one else has the stones to step up except Gillon - I don't mind it
Not sure anyone else has had the chance to show their stones - Gillon and White hunt shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom