This is the god's honest truth | Syracusefan.com

This is the god's honest truth

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
They should make a movie about it: Call it "Finding Tru TV". I finally found it on my TV. Channel 71. I'm ready for tomorrow night.

Darren Rovell‏Verified account @darrenrovell 7m7 minutes ago
Number one most visited website in America tonight? TruTV Channel Finder.

DYNWESuUMAEN5LD.jpg

There's a couple of great shows on Tru. One is laugh your arse off funny called Impractical Jokers, and the other is The Carbonaro Effect. The former is 4 best buddies who just to stupid things in public, it's frigging hilarious. The later is more stunning and amazement by the dude's incredible talent, he's a magician.

There's a couple of great shows on Tru. One is laugh your arse off funny called Impractical Jokers, and the other is The Carbonaro Effect. The former is 4 best buddies who just to stupid things in public, it's frigging hilarious. The later is more stunning and amazement by the dude's incredible talent, he's a magician.

I found Impractical Jokers after last year’s tourney. I’ve easily known where to find TruTV ever since. That show rarely disappoints.

Last edited:
told a kid in my office (ucla grad) that it was directv 320

that's the new scientology channel

You may be responsible for a major life change for the guy. Good for you, he may no longer lean toward substances, and ill will, and may become successful like all his new brethren in Hollywood, etc. ;) (whenever Hollywood/the establishment media makes propaganda against something/someone, it actually makes me take interest in it, and see why it/or whomever scares them).