This is what we needed... | Syracusefan.com

This is what we needed...

NKR1978

Living Legend
Does anyone doubt that the kraken has been unleashed and we're going to crush Maryland and Virginia? We'll be seeing the Dukies again on Saturday or Sunday in Greensboro.

As absolutely livid as I am, how awesome is it that we've had two great games with controversial calls? This is how rivalries begin. Sorry Duke, we are your rival. See you in Greensboro.

NKR1978 said:
Does anyone doubt that the kraken has been unleashed and we're going to crush Maryland and Virginia? We'll be seeing the Dukies again on Saturday or Sunday in Greensboro. As absolutely livid as I am, how awesome is it that we've had two great games with controversial calls? This is how rivalries begin. Sorry Duke, we are your rival. See you in Greensboro.

We are winning out

Nice perspective OP. From my view

1. This type of game brings the team together.

2. We still control the ACC top seed at MSG, and still have room to play with.

3. We competed tonight. We can compete with a national contender, in a tough setting.

Win or lose, I feel much better about this team, after the two stinkers at home against NC St and BC.

Last edited:
Does anyone doubt that the kraken has been unleashed and we're going to crush Maryland and Virginia? We'll be seeing the Dukies again on Saturday or Sunday in Greensboro.

As absolutely livid as I am, how awesome is it that we've had two great games with controversial calls? This is how rivalries begin. Sorry Duke, we are your rival. See you in Greensboro.

Spot on. Every word of it.

A couple of positive signs going forward as well…

Baye, though still finding his way/shaking off rust, is good to go.

G is capable of stepping up and hitting big shots.

I feel good about this team heading into March.

You may be right.

I actually feel the best I have since the BC game.

Boeheim got tossed on purpose to spark the team for the rest of the year.

Yup. We weren't going to pull that out once the charge was called. You go from complete nirvana to being deflated. He charged them up and I can't wait until Monday. (Who says that?!)

I haven't felt this confident since the end of the first Duke game.

Do you really think in the heat of the moment he was thinking that?

Probably not, but it will have that effect on the team.

We will have tired legs on Monday -- this may give them a little fire.

"We" just lost two in a row, and I feel damn good. Here we go, boys and girls... It's officially on.

For the 1st T, probably not. But he's smart enough and in control enough for the 2nd T to have been intentional.

Boeheim's a guy who -- bucking the wide roaming trend -- treats the coaching box like an electric fence.

The whole thing was deliberate from the moment he came down the sideline, no doubt in my mind.

Do you really think in the heat of the moment he was thinking that?
I think it was more, he just knew the screw job was coming and when it came, he uncoiled.

Does anyone doubt that the kraken has been unleashed and we're going to crush Maryland and Virginia?.

Hyperbole much? Officiating isn't suddenly going to turn over a new leaf because of an outburst. That's hallmark movie sentimentalist BS.

Maybe cuse will find a way to win these next 2 games, but they are not suddenly going to become the 91 lakers. You still have to make shots and play smart.

Hyperbole much? Officiating isn't suddenly going to turn over a new leaf because of an outburst. That's hallmark movie sentimentalist BS.

Maybe cuse will find a way to win these next 2 games, but they are not suddenly going to become the 91 lakers. You still have to make shots and play smart.

Lol