This is why I love us | Syracusefan.com

This is why I love us

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Fron a lville fan..his observations of nyc "Syracuse fans are Kentucky fans with teeth. They are obnoxious, and love to run their mouth.The Cuse will have at least 12,000 fans their tomorrow night"

Il compagno sbagliato proprio almeno 17.000 abitanti...translate that Sypher

Pitino was already crying saying its going to be an away game for them tonight

If the state of Kentucky got Red Dawned... would anyone care?

So, there was this Georgetown fan with his two sons. They had to be four or five years old, and they are in our section surrounded by SU fans. It was obvious the kids had never been to an away game because they clearly didn't like people rooting against their Hoyas.

So the dad is being a good loud fan, but he's surrounded by orange fans, and he's giving and getting the business pretty good.

At the end of the game, cuse fans are obviously going nuts, and I look down and one of the boys is crying. This kid looked just like that duke kid that we've all seen.

Kid was crushed. So the cuse fan and his wife sitting in front of them- who were going at it pretty good with the gtown dad-turned around and consoled the boy. It was good sportsmanship they clearly felt bad for the boy.

Of course it is, what else would you expect from "New York's College Team".

So, there was this Georgetown fan with his two sons. They had to be four or five years old, and they are in our section surrounded by SU fans. It was obvious the kids had never been to an away game because they clearly didn't like people rooting against their Hoyas.

So the dad is being a good loud fan, but he's surrounded by orange fans, and he's giving and getting the business pretty good.

At the end of the game, cuse fans are obviously going nuts, and I look down and one of the boys is crying. This kid looked just like that duke kid that we've all seen.

Kid was crushed. So the cuse fan and his wife sitting in front of them- who were going at it pretty good with the gtown dad-turned around and consoled the boy. It was good sportsmanship they clearly felt bad for the boy.
of course he's crying- just realized he has been brainwashed to cheer for georgetown, which by the way, still sucks!

living in the dc area its amazing they have any fans of sports down here with the dissapointment every year from the nats, wizards, caps , hoyas and skins- i had a conference call this morning with another group in my company who held a company game watch with some gtown alums last night.. none of them manned up to show for the call.. can't get enough of it... what time is it???

Fron a lville fan..his observations of nyc "Syracuse fans are Kentucky fans with teeth. They are obnoxious, and love to run their mouth.The Cuse will have at least 12,000 fans their tomorrow night"

That's rich--a lville fan calling our fanbase "loudmouthed" and "obnoxious."

Literally, can not stand them.

of course he's crying- just realized he has been brainwashed to cheer for georgetown, which by the way, still sucks!

He was crying because he realized that his momma is a Hoya...

I was hoping this was going to end with the Syracuse fans taunting the kids

What???? That was the perfect time to strike Cobra Kai style..."We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, on the street, in competition, a man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy."

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who take their young kids to games and then mix it up with fans of the opposing teams. I've seen a lot of times where the kid is crying, but it's because their parents are upsetting them. Drives me nuts, so trashy. Get a babysitter.

Nah, Pitino is much more savvy and manipulative than that. He is not worried about SU or the home court advantage at all, IMO. He IS trying to gild the lily...

"Hey, look everybody at how great MY team must be; we beat them despite them playing at home. I am the King of the World."