This is why I watch so much basketball | Syracusefan.com

This is why I watch so much basketball

I fell asleep in the second half after St, Mary's had come back from a 20-4 deficit to start the game.

The Gonzaga-St. Mary's games... and now BYU, are usually always entertaining as the teams play at fair tempos.

Awesome game! Every time I see Dellavedova, can't help but think Devendorf.

Gave me cringing Cleveland State flashbacks.

ESPN is really testing my patience with these 30 second ads preceding 30 second videos.

Its like that on every site now. Cant stand it.

Watched the entire game. Those late night hoops games are a bartenders best friend.

Its like that on every site now. Cant stand it.

Agreed - half the time I just give up and close the site, and then spend 3 minutes looking for something similar (or even teh same vid), but w/out an ad...lol

Mozilla's Firefox solves all the issues with ads on sites. Very rarely does it fail to solve all the annoying stuff you otherwise have to see. Agreeing with the previous post recommending Adblock.

I have never seen Red Tube without Adblock, so I cannot comment.

Ha...yea thanks.

Hey, that's what JoeCollege told me. I've never seen the site. I'm not into that Communist stuff like he is. And Joe is no Lance Armstrong. He doesn't lie. That time his dog drank my beer when I went to take a leak, he fully admitted that the dog did it. Man's best friend, my arse. That drooling mutt even looked guilty.

Hey, that's what JoeCollege told me. I've never seen the site. I'm not into that Communist stuff like he is. And Joe is no Lance Armstrong. He doesn't lie. That time his dog drank my beer when I went to take a leak, he fully admitted that the dog did it. Man's best friend, my arse. That drooling mutt even looked guilty.

Just what I need is to infect my work PC with that and then tell IT that I "mistakenly went on there".

Almost as bad as the time, when my mom asked me what the web address was for Sporting Goods I told her I thought it was .com. Never tell your mother to go on .com. Ever. I believe the problem was corrected thankfully.