This isn't even that bad of a CCSU team tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

This isn't even that bad of a CCSU team tomorrow

Cuse4

Scout Team
I really hate to say it, but anything is possible right now. Praying that the team from earlier in the year shows up come Rutgers. Feel we'll see more of yesterday, tomorrow.

Anything is possible, but I suspect we'd all collectively eat our shorts if Syracuse lost to this team.

I really hate to say it, but anything is possible right now. Praying that the team from earlier in the year shows up come Rutgers. Feel we'll see more of yesterday, tomorrow.
Vegas says "meh". -29 means Billy Celuck has a better chance starting for the Lakers tomorrow than we have of losing

CCSU has a sub 500 record and is ranked 207 in kenpom. They've lost to Fairfield, Hartford, and St Peters x 2 ( ZOMG THEY BEAT TEH RUTGAHS). This is not a good team, they just aren't Monmouth or Alcorn caliber horrible.

CCSU has a sub 500 record and is ranked 207 in kenpom. They've lost to Fairfield, Hartford, and St Peters x 2 ( ZOMG THEY BEAT TEH RUTGAHS). This is not a good team, they just aren't Monmouth or Alcorn caliber horrible.

Then who screwed up and put them on the schedule.

Come on now. The #1 team in land only beat them by 30 and they held off UMBC by 1 in overtime. I think we should be sweating it.

Come on now. The #1 team in land only beat them by 30 and they held off UMBC by 1 in overtime. I think we should be sweating it.
CCSU's Matt Hunter (# 25) scored 40 against Indiana. Not saying that means they can beat us, just thought we might want to check him out.

CCSU, Alcorn State, Canisius: all dangerous opponents.
Yes, that is correct. And if we don't demolish every such team by 40+ points, while playing perfect basketball from tip to final buzzer, the season is a miserable failure.
Anything short of that is disgraceful.

Yes, that is correct. And if we don't demolish every such team by 40+ points, while playing perfect basketball from tip to final buzzer, the season is a miserable failure.
Anything short of that is disgraceful.

Yes, that's exactly what I, and others, who have been critical of the team's recent gutsy and stellar play, have been saying. :blah:

Yes, that's exactly what I, and others, who have been critical of the team's recent gutsy and stellar play, have been saying. :blah:
What have you "and others" been saying?

Panic button, sky is falling.

Catch phrases that are used by some to put everybody who has a critical observation about the team in the same category.

Some overreact on the negative side, and some are pollyannish and seem to take it personally when someone critiques the team's play. Optimism is a good thing. Not being able to appreciate legit fan concern is not.

Look... as a fan there is nothing wrong with saying the team is playing bad basketball when they're playing bad basketball.

that the team hasn't been playing well of late. Not sure why that's offensive to some.
yeah that's all you've been saying.
I don't keep track, but in my years of lurking and posting here I honestly can't remember you saying anything good about the team or the coach.

yeah that's all you've been saying.
I don't keep track, but in my years of lurking and posting here I honestly can't remember you saying anything good about the team or the coach.

it's probably easier to ignore posts than to whine about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom