This might be the best player quote of all time... | Syracusefan.com

This might be the best player quote of all time...

Jake

Mod
Jay Bromley on the difference between playing DE and DT.

"It's a man's game in there," Bromley said. "I learned that a long time ago. Defensive end is a lot prettier. You go out there, pretty boy. On the inside it gets gritty. It gets nasty. Those are when you really have to nut up and just be real physical.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...bromley_anchoring_s.html#incart_river_default

That is right up there with Jeremy McNeil's quote on Brevin Knight's last second heave at the Dome in 2003. " looked good".

Jay Bromley is already one of my all-time favorite SU athletes, right up there with Jeremy "Haymaker" McNeil.

Can't wait to see him wreak havoc in the ACC this year.

Unreal that this kid didnt have any offers until the all star game. Gives you an idea on the rating sites

I just read it and was gonna post this, gotta love it! And I'm with ya KC, all I remember is Boomer Esiason saying he was the best talent on the field and was dumbfounded he didn't have an offer.

I remember their head coach doing an interview with Parkins talking about how Cuse was a NYC team and not Rutgers. Pretty much took a shot at Schiano on the air if I remember correctly.

I think they had just brought football back jay's junior or senior season so he had a tough time getting noticed.

Jay Bromley on the difference between playing DE and DT.

"It's a man's game in there," Bromley said. "I learned that a long time ago. Defensive end is a lot prettier. You go out there, pretty boy. On the inside it gets gritty. It gets nasty. Those are when you really have to nut up and just be real physical.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...bromley_anchoring_s.html#incart_river_default

That is right up there with Jeremy McNeil's quote on Brevin Knight's last second heave at the Dome in 2003. " looked good".
You are correct sir!As is Bromley. Inside is where the piss is separated from the s#it.

Unreal that this kid didnt have any offers until the all star game. Gives you an idea on the rating sites

What do the rating sites have to do with schools not offering?

Sent using my Commodore 64

What do the rating sites have to do with schools not offering?

Sent using my Commodore 64
Easy Bees. Its only an observation.Some coach at Syracuse clearly saw what others missed and Doug brought him in. Great for us.Really one thing has nothing to do with the other. I don't think any insults were being shouted out hereon rating sites.