This might sound cheesy | Syracusefan.com

This might sound cheesy

Orangezoo

In the wind
but i love all the cuse nation on this board. the pride we take in the university and the student athletes and the up and downs we talk through are better than any therapy session money can buy. i am so proud of this team and the job jb has done. i have never met anyone on this board in person( hopefully that changes at some point for a dc or nyc get together) but it feels like family none the less. we argue and bicker.. shout and rejoice but at the end of the day all of our cuts and scrapes ooze orange. like every year i am excited for what next year brings and will be until the day i die. congrats to our hoops team and thank you to those who move on for every ounce of sweat laid down for syracuse university. chin up everyone! war damn otto!!!!

This board has very much enhanced my basketball experience. It has been a pleasure to interact, even though I am often out of my depth bball knowledge-wise. Basketball is not just about the game, but the social bonding that occurs around it. We identify with the team; we love them and root for them as if they were our children, our friends, our neighbors. We feel connected with Orange fans all around the planet, and we love it because - not to go completely zen - we truly are connected with our fellow human beings on a very deep level. This social bonding gives us a taste of that truth, and we really like the taste! When I was in NYC wearing orange, dozens of people came up to me. "Strangers" whom I will never see again, but we talked about the team and about Syracuse. I am sure this is why some wise person said, "It's not about the destination, but the journey."

It's so easy to become suspicious and scared of "the other." Syracuse basketball can be the antidote to that, if we let it. On this board, I think we let it. For the most part.

Okay, I have a brand new car and need a CUSE sticker for it. The only ones I have seen are tiny. I had a big oval on my last car. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Go CUSE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom